[Ravensfort] Day at the Court of the Great Khan

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Tue Feb 5 09:28:00 PST 2002

For brewing/VENTING...I will donate a prize for brewing...for VENTING, I will include a membership for an anger management class.

Just kidding...put me down for two prizes...and some of you know me, I'll be looking in every Goodwill, Tuesday Morning and Pier 1 I come across in the next month for "prizes"...so be warned!

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!