[Ravensfort] Hobby Lobby Sales Heads Up

Fionna dankat at tca.net
Mon Jan 14 12:57:27 PST 2002

Hello Everyone,

       I was just browsing this week's sale ad for Hobby
Lobby (www.hobbylobby.com) and I saw a couple of things I
thought someone on the list might be interested in...

The first is a DMC blowout, embroidery floss is 5/$100, DMC
Cebelia Crochet Cotton (I use it for fine weaving) is
$1.99, DMC Pearl Cotton #3/5 is $0.66, and DMC Pearl Cotton
#3/12 is $0.99; DMC Fabric is also on sale.

Another other item I thought there might be some interest
in is all Artist Pads & Paper are 1/2 off.

Plus, Artist Tube and Jar Paints are 1/2 off.

And for costumers, Entire Stock of Thread is 1/3 off.

It's a great opportunity to pick up some more supplies at a
great price depending on what kind of art you're into.  I
just thought I'd pass it along...

Fionna