[Ravensfort] Re: [Gatesedge] Mini-Tourney At Raven's Fort, Jan 27

Paul Gilbert niklas at pbgilbert.net
Sun Jan 20 20:56:11 PST 2002

Greetings......

The tourney will be located in Huntsville, Texas. Raven's Fort holds
fighter practice each Sunday at the Sam Houston State Univ Gazebo, located
at 19th Street and Ave O in Huntsville.

To reach the Gazebo, coming from the Houston/Conroe area, come north on
I-45 to Huntsville. Take the exit off of I-45 onto FM 1374. Go east (right)
on FM 1374 to the stop light at 1374 and Hwy 75. Turn north (left) and
travel to 19th street.

19th Street meets Hwy 75 in front of Sam Houston State Univ and the Sam
Houston Museum. Turn left at the stop light of 19th Street and Hwy 75 and
travel about 1/2 miles till you see the Gazebo on your right.

Plans are to start at 2pm and finish about 4-5pm.

H.E. Brian, Lord Balda and Alexander have constructed a grand barrier for
the fighters to fight over. The ladies in attendance will be choosing the
pairings and weapons of the battles and "encouraging" the fighters to fight
for their favors and honor.

All are invited to attend. It is a small, off calender event that will be
fun and entertaining. Following the event, I am sure folks will be
gathering to eat someplace.

Future plans are to hold more mini-tourneys in various parts of the Barony
for the entertainment of all. Ideas, suggestions and sponsors are encouraged.

If I can be of further assistance, feel free to call me at 936-581-5632.

In Service,

H.E. Niklas
Baron of Raven's Fort

At 10:29 PM 1/20/02 -0600, you wrote:
>We are new  by just 2 months to Stargate.
>We would like to know where the tournament is located. My name is Anya and
>my husband Thordir.
>Thank you!

                 Data Marketing Associates, Inc. |  Houston, Texas
                         pgilbert at datamktg.com  |  281-579-2995
                                        www.datamktg.com
Paul Gilbert,   KE5ZW                   H.E. Niklas Vasilevich,
Huntsville, Texas                       Baron of The Barony Raven's Fort
niklas at pbgilbert.net                    CSM, Crane, ORH, KGA , AoA
936-291-9532 home                       Kingdom of Ansteorra
936-581-5632 cellular                   Society for Creative Anachronism