[Ravensfort] Insignia making at Pestilence Ball

tegangwyllt tegangwyllt at mail.ev1.net
Fri Jan 25 06:44:25 PST 2002

Greetings good gentles!

I am pleased to announce that there will be an insignia making
table at the up coming Pestilence Ball.  We will be continuing to
make insignia for the largess basket for the Middle Kingdom at
Gulf Wars as well as any other insignia projects that you would
like to work on.  We will have a limited amount of embroidery
supplies, so if you have your own please bring them.  We will also
be trying our hands at new mediums for making insignia.  Color
pictures of the insignia for both the Middle Kingdom and Ansteorra
will be available for anyone who would like them.  If you have any
questions reguarding this, please feel free to contact me at
tegangwyllt at ev1.net or (281)651-0781 [please no calls after
10pm].  I hope to see many of you there.  It's going to be a great
event!

In Service to the Dream, and all those who share It,
Lady Tegan Gwyllt
Stargate Insignia guild principal

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net