[Ravensfort] Quoth submissions and subscriptions

Piroska Simon simon_piroska at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 23:39:10 PST 2002

Greetings to all of Raven's Fort:

Let it be known that submissions to the February Quoth are due this Thursday
at Business meeting.  I accept email submissions as well as hand scribed
submissions...I will take it on sheepskin if that is all you have (I do
prefer parchment to sheepskin though). BE FAMOUS!  Submit an article and SEE
YOUR NAME IN PRINT!!!!

To those who did not receive a Quoth this month (your subscription ran
out???)... if you renew or subscribe by the 20th you will receive next
month's publication.  Remember!!!! Only $13.00 for one year or $25 for two
years!  Keep up with what's going on in the Barony (see the current month's
calendar)...  Hear from our officers...  Solve a puzzle or two...  Who
knows?? There might even be a period joke!

Until Business meeting I remain.... burning the midnight oil,

Simon Piroska