[Ravensfort] Bardic

Elaine De Lyons elainescalists at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:09:08 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
I'm sorry for the late notice, but I will not be at bardic tonight.  I  have
class/training on Monday and Wednesday evenings now.  If folks still want to
show up tonight, I am sure Lizard Keep will show them the same warm
hospitality as always.

If someone else is interested in holding bardic on Wednesday nights, you have
my blessing.  If folks are interested in having it on another night, I'm open
to suggestions.

**Thank You** Gwynn and Zork for offering and allowing me to combine bardic
with your fighter practice and allowing me to hold bardic practice at your
home on Wednesdays.

Thanks,
Elaine

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[1]