[Ravensfort] Crosshilts

Jeff Watson noslots at tamu.edu
Mon Jan 21 11:10:29 PST 2002

There were a couple of people admiring my cross hilt and pommel set at
fighter practice yesterday and some requested links to the site where I
got them from. Here are a few options.

Anshelm: This is where I got my set. I also have a greatsword set from
them as well as a bascinet, if you would like to see them, just come up
and ask me at the mini tourny this weekend and I will be happy to let
you handle them.

http://www.anshelmarms.com/

Mandrake: They also have good sword fittings, other than aluminum they
also have brass. They also sell the pommels seperatly and have several
different types. They have a cool set of rubber axe heads I want to get
one day too.

http://www.mandrakearmory.com/

Last is Dragon Forge Armory: They have a set that is comes together, the
hilt the sword grip and the pommel are all one piece and you just slip
your rattan in it.

http://www.dragonarmoury.com/products.htm

Edric