[Ravensfort] The knights marshal deputy

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Wed Jan 23 11:23:02 PST 2002

Hi,
    Brian here,
    As some of you may know I am going to have knee surgery on Feb 26.
    For about six months I will not be able to fight, marshal or be all over the site
    like I do. I would like to ask that I some one would be intrested in being Lord
    Baldas deputy this would be a great service to the barony and a personal
    welcome of releif for me. At the spring event I will be helping balda witht the list
    by bing the the minister of the list. I will keep track of the fighters and have a couple
    close friends who are not fighting assist me.

                            Thank you for your time.

                                                        Brian    :o)