[Ravensfort] (no subject)

tegangwyllt tegangwyllt at mail.ev1.net
Thu Jan 24 08:15:04 PST 2002

Greetings all!

Just a quick reminder that the Stargate Insignia guild will be
meeting tonight at HL Gerald and HL Caitlin's house starting at
7:30pm.  We will be working more in insignia for the largess
basket for the Middle Kingdom for Gulf Wars.  We will also be
discussing other ideas of what to donate to the basket and getting
those efforts organized.

A limited ammount of embroidery materials will be provided, but if
you have your own, please bring them.  The colors used on most all
their insignia are green, red, white, yellow, purple and black.  I
will have pictures available for use at the meeting and to take
home.

If you have any questions, or need directions, please contact me
at tegangwyllt at ev1.net , Stacy.Kopec at COMPAQ.com or (281)651-0781.

Hope to see many of you there tonight!

In Service to the Dream, and all those who share It,
Lady Tegan Gwyllt
Stargate Insignia guild principal

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net