[Ravensfort] The knights marshal deputy

tegangwyllt tegangwyllt at mail.ev1.net
Thu Jan 24 10:03:10 PST 2002

Greetings Your Excellency,

I don't know how much help I can be to Lord Baldas as far as
marshalling goes, but I would be happy to help as best I can at
events.  And if you are needing help being list minister, please
don't hesitate to ask!

In Service to the Dream, and all those who share It,
Lady Tegan Gwyllt
Canton of Gate's Edge
House Rolling Thunder