[Ravensfort] Un Jour Dans La Vie Bis

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 11:10:36 PST 2002

Heilsa Oliva...

You did write:

>From: "Olivia G. Rodrigues" <ladyoliviar at lycos.com>

>Buenas dias to the list(s);
>
>Our upcoming event is NOT on the kingdom calendar...por qua?
>
>Olivia

Baronness Chrystal and myself did propose to hold a Kingdom Muster on that
weekend. However, Lindenwood had scheduled their Border Wars event which
was, in effect, the same event. AS such we withdrew our proposal and asked
if anyone else would like to propose and run an event. No one stepped
forward to take up the effort so the event was canceled. All of this took
place in IIRC November of last year. It's just that the removal of the event
from the Kingdom calendar has such a time lag... I do hope that this hasen't
thrown a monkey wrench into your event scheduling...

*hugs and smooches* With Love and Respect....

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."