[Ravensfort] Re:Sir Kie'f's Query

Charles Anderson kmac1314 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 06:55:04 PST 2002

  Heilsa Nephew and Shield Brother, I would be honored
if you would allow me and perhaps a couple of my shire
mates to fight along side you as members of your unit
for at least 1 battle or so ,even though our Crown has
decided that the Entire Realm will support the foes
from the Majickingdom I would want to fight at least
once for Ansteorra and my kith and kin in the Fort.
be-sides I only have to kill Trimarians and that we
are used to here in Arenal.  At last years panhandle
Skirmish I heard that our fighters from Arenal and our
archers raised havoc with the Trimarian Royal Guard.
Our Seneschale, the Viking warlord Knut killed the
Crown Prince, and the king of Trimaris with his trusty
"littlecrossbow". He was such a pain in the
"gluteusmaximus that the royal word was given that he
was the main archer to target with extreme
predjudice...of course when they did that the other 25
archers cut loose along with the foot and Meridies
outnumbered 2:1 took the day. We would be honored to
fight w/you and your unit.  Thanks Bro, Kegan