[Ravensfort] Just to let you know---

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Sat Jul 6 19:16:48 PDT 2002

Greetings--

For any of you who need to reach me for Playground and/or Reeve business I will be in Dallas at a Math Teacher's conference until Wednesday, July 10th.  Most likely I will not be checking e-mail until I return.

If it is very critical call my house--Balda will know how to get a hold of me.

In service--
Isobail

---
[ Notebook.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]