[Ravensfort] Looking for Chari

Lochlann . giervald at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 01:23:45 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
     Eeny oony wanah!  Eeny oony wanah!

Now that I have your attention:

     Does somebody out there have Chari's addy?  I/we (me and Rachel) needed
to ask her a question (several actually).

     Mmmmm........feast stuff.  Ahhhhhh.

     We now return you to your regularly sceduled e-mail.

This message was made possible through grants and donations from:
The Kitchen of the Flaming Cucumber,
the Caterwalling Avacado,
and The Eggplant of Doom.(thats Mr. Eggplant to you)

Thanks,
Lochlann, Isabeau, the cats, the rats, and one dead house plant.

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[1]