[Ravensfort] Does anyone have????

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Tue Jul 16 20:12:39 PDT 2002

I know that this is last minute but--Does anyone have a portable baby crib that I could borrow for about a week????

My 18 month old cousin is coming to visit tomorrow (Wednesday) and currently we don't have a crib/playpen for her to sleep in.  I can come pick it up and will return it early next week (Tuesday at the latest I believe).

Please reply to me privately (at any time) or call my house after 9 am  936 597-7612

Thank you so very much.

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

---
[ Notebook.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]