[Ravensfort] Defender of the Fort - Decorations

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 19 08:50:21 PDT 2002

I have volunteered to be the Ambiance Coordinator for
Defender of the Fort XX

My primary focus will be the common areas of the gate,
the listfield, court and feast areas....

Any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated!

I encourage any who wish to, to build and display their
personal banners and hangings.

I will also need help in building ones for the Barony.

Anyone who wishes to help or to learn or to consult
can meet at Chrystal's on August 8th for the Tapestry
painting meeting or e-mail me at ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
home phone (936)293-8912...

For the projects I have in mind we will need:

1. inexpensive cloth (poly-cotton, rayon, etc in a tight weave)
       In heraldic colours (red, black, white, blue, green, yellow,
       and purple)
2. acrylic paints (semi-gloss and satin)
       In heraldic colours...as well as silver and gold

In service to the Barony
Lorraine DeerSlayer