[Ravensfort] "old fashioned bardic circle"

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 07:37:14 PDT 2002

We seem to have a difference of opinion of what
an old fashioned bardic circle should be...

What I was envisioning was something like a pass the candle
format...in which people could tell stories, sing songs...or
join in songs...(hence the booklet)...

I have discussed this with the Baronness in the past...
and will do so again before the event to see if my ideas
fit with her vision...because she is the one who desired it...
I'm just trying to facilitate her vision with the input of the
whole Barony...

In service to the Barony
Lorraine