[Ravensfort] Scribes Mtg for Invites...

RJ Allen chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 14:53:12 PDT 2002

Hey there everybody! How are ya?

This is being sent out to those of you who have shown an interest in the Scribes Guild in the past, present & future. This Sunday, July 28th, a meeting will be held at Chrystal & DsD's house, starting at 3pm & running until 6pm (or until people are not interested anymore). I would like to gather everyone who is interested in Scribe's & would like to have imput on the Defender XX Invitations to the Their Majesties, all of the Landed Nobility & the Kingdom Seneschal.

That way we can get started on the design, layout, etc ASAP & I still plan to have these completed to be mailed on August 20, 2002. Format & such will be discussed & planned out starting at this Sunday's meeting.

So, please make room on your calendar to attend this first of many meetings. Yes, unfortunately, it is the same time as Fighter Practice that is held on Sunday's. Unfortunately, aside from Sunday's, Aug. 3rd (Sat) Scribe's Day Gathering & the Aug. 8th (Thurs) Scribe's Mtg, Sunday's are all I have between today & August 20th.

If all goes well, I will be planning Scribe Mtg's on Sunday's, 3pm -6pm for:  August 4th & 10th; We will not able to meet on Aug. 18th. Please RSVP back to me (by private email post) if you will be able to attend any of these listed Sunday's (July 28th, Aug. 4th, Aug. 10th) or not. Thank you for your time, interest & effort!!!

Regards,  ~Chrystal Ariana MacRuari~