[Ravensfort] quoth persona questions

Joy Midkiff midkiffjoy at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 20:52:18 PDT 2002

Here is a posting of the persona article as it was printed in the July
quoth.

I will be the first to say that I do NOT know all the answers to these
questions, but the challenge to answer them all excites me.  I am a person
who learns best "hands on", and after finishing putting this together from
the many wonderful resources out there floating around, I ran out and bought
a world map on which I am superimposing the world as it was in 1360.  I am
studying existing architecture in my area, and in my time period.  I plan to
design, and build a scaled version of my persona's abode so I KNOW how many
rooms it has.  This way I will also be able to answer how many people live
in this home, and what types of jobs they do.  I will be able to answer "Who
does the dishes?  what is their name?"  I will know which window is mine.  I
will know if I HAVE a window!!!  Remember this is supposed to be fun.
Answer only the questions you want.  Maybe one populace we'll get to share
scale models!!!  Look at it this way.......Katie will have an INTERESTING
doll house when she's older!!!

Simon Orom
Joy Midkiff
deputy chronicler