[Ravensfort] fabric trip

Kezia (Barbara Gilbert) kezia at pbgilbert.net
Mon Jul 1 21:01:44 PDT 2002

The fabric trip plans,
The plan is to go to a JoAnns or two, Hancocks, and Highfasion fabrics in Houston and maybe a Sari shop for silk. This trip is not for the purpose of buying fabric (but you could) the focus is on the experience of learning. We will arrange different pick up points so we can car pool. So far we have Mary of Axefoot, Iosbail, Balda, Chrystal maybe, Klar maybe, James and Linda maybe. We will most likely leave Huntsville around 10:00. More details will be decided on later in the week.
Kezia