[Ravensfort] Ravensfort Attends Coronation

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 10:00:44 PDT 2002

Great job Isobail!!!

I might add that history was made there also...

Count Simon of Amber Isle was made a Pelican by TRM Aaron and Britta

Making him the 4th triple peer in our kingdom...

the other 3 are:

Duke Sigmund the Wingfooted (in attendance)
Count Jan van Orzaldom (in attendance)
and Duke Inman McMoore (no longer in the SCA)

Lorraine