[Ravensfort] A Quoth Correction

Lochlann . giervald at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 10:48:52 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

hey Joy!!!!

     No problem, I just wanted recognition to be given where it was due.  Rachel
is doing a LOT of work on this and is finding and coming up with some
down-right yummy dishes.  Her and Elaine have been making various dishes and
subsiquently SNARFING them down.  I'm lucky to get a taste most of the time.  I
concider it a good sign that there are rarely any left-overs.  I saw the
remains of the stuff taken to populous, eek.  I think there were teeth marks
on one of the serving platters.

     Concider the 'ellos given.  Sticky situation or not, Rachel has friends
who care about her (like you) who are here to help her.

Lochlann

chief bottle washer

------------------------
>From: "Joy Midkiff"
>To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] A Quoth Correction
>Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:49:27 +0000
>

>hey Dusty!!!!!!
>
>sorry about the mix up........the only thing we had heard was that
>youre
>household was doing feast and you had been talking about thinking
>about
>doing it even at the last event, so we just assumed it meant you
>since we
>hadnt heard any different. thanks for the correction. we will
>indeaver to
>get it right in the up coming edition!! hey.......tell racheal
>ello, and
>that im glad that shes doing somewhat better. shes in a sucky
>situation
>that i would never have wished on her, and im glad that she has not
>self
>destructed.
>
>-joy midkiff
>deputy chronicler

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]