[Ravensfort] A Quoth Correction

Joy Midkiff midkiffjoy at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 10:04:37 PDT 2002

There's a hankerchief trick????  Somehow I feel that my education is sorely
lacking.  Mom yells over my shoulder that she always used a bunsen burner
(leave it to an earth science teacher to drag one of THOSE out to an
event!!!).  Pray tell, what IS the hankerchief trick??  How many ways ARE
there to fix this problem for which I thought there was no cure?????

confuzalled and left holding the bottle

-simon orom
joy midkiff