[Ravensfort] A Quoth Correction

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Wed Jul 24 19:46:34 PDT 2002

>I'm just the head cook, chief bottle washer, and occational thug.  Ldy
> Isabeau is the one doing most of the work, she's the one doing the
planning (I
> just nod my head because what she's doing sound really neat), she's the
one
> who is picking out the recipees (I just taste-test them), she's the one
who is
> laying out the budget, (and having me double check it).

ALAS!! If I had a bottle washer I might could bottle up a batch of mead for
Defender (Under the bridge flavor for those who remember that batch). But I
remain stuck in Cisco class eight hours a day.

Athaulf

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane
mittam.
 --I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous
rock at your head.