[Ravensfort] "old fashioned bardic circle"

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 08:45:58 PDT 2002

--- Ramsay <ramsay at somethoughts.org> wrote:
> I sent this link to LT, but I think you all might be interested in a handful
> of SCA songs in MP3 format:
>
> http://rocky.itasca.net/~corrie/mp3/
>
> Soal Cake is a fun round and we used to sing it and Karelia's Song at Bardic
> Guild long ago....

Thanks for the link...I see if I can borrow someone's machine to
download the MP3's...

I've never heard of Soal Cake...I remember Karelia's song well...
Iolo is still around...he'll probably be at Queen's Champion this
weekend in Livingston...maybe I can talk him into giving me a copy
with the original music....

Lorraine