[Ravensfort] Mary and Power Tools ? ? ? Hmmmmm ? ? ?

RJ Allen chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 12:44:59 PDT 2002

 Dremel, right,... hmmmm What county is that in? Also, you have to have "feet" in order to still have toes... you'd look mighty funny with toes sticking out from your ankles... ;o)
my 9 pence worth...  Now back to our regular scheduled program, now already in progress (cue monotone flat tone now!)
~Chrystal~
  Mary R <rufus67 at hotmail.com> wrote: [ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

My Mom says "How about Mary of Dremel"? I am after all finally working on the
wooden spoons and forks!

I can to play with power tools! Shoes? What's that? I like my toes, it's my
feet I'm worried about!

~Mary of Axefoot