[Ravensfort] "old fashioned bardic circle"

Jim Ramsay ramsay at somethoughts.org
Tue Jul 30 12:31:52 PDT 2002

Quoting L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com>:

> Doyle Angus...
>
> I knew it was not specifically a request...I'm just trying to garner
> positive input in any form I can...since I've had very little...

<snip>

No problem, I was afraid I was making too many suggestions, hehe.  I'll see if
I can find some more that are interesting.  Branwyn actually found her old bard
book and there are oodles in there.  I tried to talk her into putting them in
electronic format and she laughed...for a very long time.

Jim Ramsay
That was an Enterprise Class Data Loss