[Ravensfort] Mary and Power Tools ? ? ? Hmmmmm ? ? ?

Mary R rufus67 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 31 19:21:46 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Okay.  In response to the overwhelming concern regarding my feet, toes and
choice of tools..

I have got to say.."I am intact, I have actually severed no part of my person.
I am quite handy with an axe and power tools will bow at my feet.  I shall
conquer all manner of tools from whatever country they might come from."  Just
don't look to closely at the top of my foot where a very small, faint scar
exists if you have the eyes to see!

Hahaha...now come out to the work weekends and watch a girl in action.
Dolfin, bring lots of beer so I have no more "accidents" as the only one I had
occured while I was SOBER!!

Thank for all the love and support that this Barony has given me!

:oP

~Mary of Axefoot

Trees fear me and axes only fall at my feet! *wink*

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]