[Ravensfort] Quoth deadline for August issue

Piroska Simon simon_piroska at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 13 21:17:00 PDT 2002

Greetings to all of Ravensfort!

This is you monthly reminder that officers' reports are due to your
Chronicler by Business (18th)/Populace meeting this month, for inclusion in
the August Quoth.  I know that many of you are at Coronation... I hope to
see something in writing about the pagentry of that event... so those of us
who were unable to attend can share the excitement.

Also, anyone else who would like to submit to the Quoth, the deadline is
business meeting (3rd Thursday).

My deputy, Orom, would like me to remind everyone that the section in the
Quoth on  Personae of the Barony cannot continue if no one is willing to
submit any information... this is an interactive thing folks...

Artisans... craftsmen... if you would like to see you craft features in the
puzzle of the month, just submit a like of 15 words that pertain to your
craft and our scribes shall compose a WordSearch in your honor.  If you
would like to see a crossword puzzle, please submit definitions along with
the words.  Word Scrambles work also.

Until Business/Populace meeting, I remain....burning the midnight oil...
Your Chronicler,
Piroska