[Ravensfort] Baroness' Bardic at Defender

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 21 15:46:05 PDT 2002

>Ummm...actually the "Old Fashioned Bardic Circle" is what we have been
>providing just down the hill at House Pharus.

Your household has made it clear that they DO NOT wish to do a baronial sposored

the Barony...the input of those in your household would be appreciated as well...

>I realise, of course, that our camp-site is just down-right, chock full
>of oddities, odd-balls, wierdos, and the occational social out-cast (myself
>*very* included and in the fore-front).

No offense but yall are no stranger than anyone else in the barony ;)

>But please, don't discount us
>altogether.

Not discounting...just respecting your stated positions and as published

on this list in your charter

>Now, if the idea is to have a separate, Baronial bardic, hey, that's
>great too.

The idea is to allow the Baronness to host an activity she enjoys

with the input of the Whole Barony...to allow inclusion rather than

exclusion....

In Service to the Barony

Lorraine DeerSlayer