[Ravensfort] A Quoth Correction

Joy Midkiff midkiffjoy at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 22 11:49:27 PDT 2002

hey  Dusty!!!!!!

sorry about the mix up........the only thing we had heard was that youre
household was doing feast and you had been talking about thinking about
doing it even at the last event, so we just assumed it meant you since we
hadnt heard any different.  thanks for the correction.  we will indeaver to
get it right in the up coming edition!!  hey.......tell racheal ello, and
that im glad that shes doing somewhat better.  shes in a sucky situation
that i would never have wished on her, and im glad that she has not self
destructed.

-joy midkiff
deputy chronicler