[Ravensfort] A Quoth Correction

LT1_Z28 lt1_z28 at swbell.net
Thu Jul 25 08:57:43 PDT 2002

Charley Atchley wrote:

> ALAS!! If I had a bottle washer I might could bottle up a batch of mead for
> Defender (Under the bridge flavor for those who remember that batch). But I
> remain stuck in Cisco class eight hours a day.

Psst, Athaulf, I have a bottle washer over here. Cleans a carboy in 4.3
seconds (well, almost). Also have a corker, stuff to make another batch
of cider (as if the 5 gallons I have bottled aren't enough), and Jenn's
wine should be ready to bottle in a few days. Feel like coming down and
brewing stuff sometime soon? We could get everyone together and drink
stuff while making stuff to drink :)
--
Gundy
lt1_z28 at swbell.net http://www.mysticz28.org/