[Ravensfort] "old fashioned bardic circle"

Marivs byzy at charter.net
Sat Jul 27 12:55:50 PDT 2002

Very cool !  Seeing this confirms what geniuses they were at truly
modernizing traditional folksongs into slick presentations that a mainstream
audience can appreciate without loosing the original flavor.  Hearing these
songs at nine years could have easily nudged me toward my interest in the
Middle Ages.

Looking forward to spending some time with y'all at the event and hopefully
at the work weekends.

Pax,