[Ravensfort] "old fashioned bardic circle"

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 07:39:35 PDT 2002

Doyle Angus...

I knew it was not specifically a request...I'm just trying to garner
positive input in any form I can...since I've had very little...

I'm really trying to make this a group thing...and I didn't directly
respond to Marius because...If I respond to Marius at all...It will be
considered negative by most of the group...no matter how positive it is
because of the history between Marius and I...

Lorraine