[Ravensfort] "old fashioned bardic circle"

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 14:11:07 PDT 2002

--- Jim Ramsay <ramsay at somethoughts.org> wrote:
> Quoting L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com>:
>
> > Doyle Angus...
> >
> > I knew it was not specifically a request...I'm just trying to garner
> > positive input in any form I can...since I've had very little...
> >

> <snip>
>
> No problem, I was afraid I was making too many suggestions, hehe.  I'll see if
> I can find some more that are interesting.

Kewl...

>  Branwyn actually found her old bard
> book and there are oodles in there.  I tried to talk her into putting them in
> electronic format and she laughed...for a very long time.

I just posted some links...many of the songs in her book may be in there...
there were lots of songs that I remember from ---the past---

If she has some originals or kingdom specific that she might want in the
book...please copy them...and I can pick them up when I see ya'll...

I'm really glad for the input...

> Jim Ramsay
> That was an Enterprise Class Data Loss

Lorraine