[Ravensfort] sbandieratori information

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 5 06:02:21 PDT 2002

FYI
 Hi!  It took them a while, but I finally got a relpy from Italy regarding the poles.
Clarissima

Any suggestions on when interested parties would like to meet?

  "Gruppo Sbandieratori \"Torre dei Germani\" Busnago" <info at torredeigermani.com> wrote: From: "Gruppo Sbandieratori \"Torre dei Germani\" Busnago"
To: "Clarissima"
Subject: Re: Information request
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 18:36:32 +0200

Hi, I'm sorry for the waithing time, but I haven't time to wrothe befor
our spears are in empty glass fiber with a weight in Pb-Cu at the end and
they are 1.72 m long
the flags are in acrilyc and the drawing is stampt, they are 1.30 x 1.30 m
this misure is fixed from the F.I.Sb (Italian Flag-weawers Federation)
in the middle age the spears was in wood with a weight in Pb at the end
the flags was in natural fibers with hand made drawings
but all italian groups use spears and flags like ours because original flags
are too heavy for the modern flag-weawing

Best regards
Giuseppe Fiorentino