[Ravensfort] Gifts for the Crown!

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 9 17:38:41 PDT 2002

I had an idea about gifts for the Crown for their stepping up and for Pennsic!

Accessories...

Such as hand done cording/ribbons for insignia...or for lacing

and gift bags of various sizes to put things in.

If anyone wishes to contribute any thing to the basket

you need to get it to the Baron and Baroness by July 4th.

The kind of cording/ribbon I suggest is:

-at least 32 inches long

-is in either one or two colours (three at the outside)

-and is beteween 1/4 and 1/2 inch wide

it can be cotton thread, silk, linen or even rayon...

it needs to be hand woven by inkle, tables, fingerloop, lucet or other braiding

and can be flat or round.

The bags should to be:

-at least 3 X 3 inches to 9X12 inches

-drawstring

-out of nice material

and possibly lined...

----remember that any time you contribute you should include a tag or card

with the general information about the item along with your name

Lorraine