[Ravensfort] Final call for auction items

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Sun Jun 16 20:53:11 PDT 2002

Greetings---

This is your final call for items to be donated for the e-bayish auction to build a children's playarea for the Barony of Ravensfort.

If you have items you wish to donate please send to me the following information ASAP (but no later than Wednesday, June 19):
1.      Item Name
2.      SHORT Description
3.      Suggested Opening Bid
4.      JPEG picture of item (if possible)
5.      Name of Donor (if you do not want this listed in the auction let me know—I need it to keep track of the items)

Please remember items do not have to be SCA related--custom made (for the winner) goods and/or services are also welcome (for example we have someone who is donating up to 5 hrs of yardwork).

If you have any questions please contact me at isobail at ev1.net

In Service--
Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

---
[ Notebook.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]