[Ravensfort] baby shower update

Joy Midkiff midkiffjoy at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 17 13:19:17 PDT 2002

ello everyone .........

grin.  we are all doing fine but i wanted to make sure that everyone
understood that the shower was being moved to my house in angleton for the
sake of my pain medication.  giggle.  (I actully havent used my walker today
.......im SO excited!!!!, but alas i STILL have not been allowed a simple
trip to wallyworld...pout)  I understand that this trip will be too long for
many, and i do appoligize for that, i understand.  I also wanted to warn
everyone that children/men are welcome but that i DO live near a highway and
that the fence is in disrepair so parental supervision is a must.  grin.  I
miss you all, and thank you for your emails and welcome notes and packages.

linda - thank you thank you thank you (we used it to take him home in)

hope to get to see you all soon, whether it be in angleton or huntsville.

- joy midkiff
  simon orom
(raven fort's loving/suffering deputy chronicler)