[Ravensfort] Baby Shower--Saturday

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Wed Jun 26 21:27:33 PDT 2002

Just a reminder for anyone who is attending Joy's baby shower -- it is this Saturday (June 29) at 2pm at Joy's house in Angleton.  Directions are listed below-  if anyone in interested in riding with me (meet in Conroe) please let me know.

The directions to Joy's house are as follows (Thank you Gail for sending these to me):
1.  Take I-45 through Houston:
2.  Take the Lake Jackson exit (HWY 59 south) on the elevated freeway (exits to right).
3.  Take the Lake Jackson exit (HWY 288) off HWY 59 (exit to the left).
4.  Stay on HWY 288 past the Angleton exit (about 27 miles past McHard Rd)
5.  Turn left at CR 220 (you will also see a sign for the Brazoria County
Airport).
6.  Go over the railroad tracks, through the intersection to the light.
7.  Turn right and go about 1 mile.
8.  The house is gray with a small pink porch.  There is a concrete building
next door (to the left) that says SANDSCO Cycles

The phone number is 979-848-2211 if anyone gets lost... or  call my cell phone (Huntsville number) 661-8867 or Joy's cell (also Huntsville number) 661-0594.

Thanks--

Terri

---
[ Notebook.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]