[Ravensfort] things and more things.... what's going on?

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Fri Jun 7 06:30:57 PDT 2002

Greetings!

I have been out of the loop for the last 2 weeks, so I would be very glad
if everyone would pitch in and let me know what has been going on with
A&S in your lives.

I can say that I have brought home some very valuable references on
Burgundian tapestries, examples of period lace, pictures and books on
manuscripts, various evidence from museums, assorted textile books (you
will have to see to believe), and a very nice embroidery/lace/weaving
pattern book.  I also have scads of pictures, which I need to upload.
Maybe we can have a library night and those interested can come over
and have spaghetti (or perhaps more appropriatly spaetzel or roesti).

Any ideas or concerns, please let me know!

Yr servant,
-Jacinth-