[Ravensfort] Web site

Terri Busa busa at ev1.net
Sun Jun 9 21:24:02 PDT 2002

Greeting--

Here is the link to the web site I finally got set up (one of the perks of changing ISP--Free Web Space).  It still needs major work, and will probably change at least a couple of times this summer, but mostly has pictures from events I have been at this year.

http://users3.ev1.net/~busa/

If you have suggestions/pictures to add/comments please feel free to send them.

Thanks
Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

---
[ Notebook.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]