[Ravensfort] Scribe's & Illuminator's Guild Meeting Thursday

RJ Allen chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 08:11:00 PDT 2002

Friendly reminder that tomorrow evening is the monthly Raven's Fort Scribe's & Illuminator's Guild Meeting at my house (email me privately for directions please) 7:00pm - 10:00pm. We will be painting charter scrolls plus planning for the scrolls needed for Defender of The Fort this next September (no time like the present!)

Those of you individuals that told me you wanted to do a Defender Scroll recently, please attempt to be there. I would like to start planning for Defender & future events. If you are unable to make it & wanted to do a scroll - please, please, please send me an email or call me & let me know that you want to do a competition scroll & which one. If I you don't let me know, someone else will be doing one in your stead...
There are three competitions: Defender of the Fort (armored)Cavalier of the Fort (rapier)Artisan of the Fort (A&S) more later...Thank you,Chrystal Ariana MacRuariBaronial Scribe's & Illumintor's Guild Principal