[Ravensfort] Babyshower Update---Date/Location Change

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Thu Jun 13 22:15:29 PDT 2002

Greetings--

When I went to see Joy and Christopher (he is absolutely adorable!!!!!) on Wednesday we talked about the her baby shower.  Here is the latest information.

The shower will now be on Saturday, June 29 at 2 pm at her house in Angleton.  Directions to her house will be posted soon.  If you are planning on attending please RSVP to me by Friday, June 21.

If you have any questions please email me at isobail at ev1.net

Thanks--

Terri

---
[ Notebook.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]