[Ravensfort] Final call for auction items

Marivs byzy at charter.net
Sun Jun 16 22:23:30 PDT 2002

I think that the playground is a great idea.  A question or two comes to
mind.  I don't know if I missed an earlier discussion on the subject and if
so my apologies for bringing it up again, but...  What are the liabilities
for the Barony, the builders and the land owner associated with a structure
designed to attract climbing children ??  Will we need specific additional
insurance ??  I assume that the designers have checked into child safety
laws and have conformed to all regulations.  Again, I'd love to see this
project move forward.  We just need to cover all our bases.

Marivs