[Ravensfort] sbandieratori information

Mirabelis mirabelis at cox-internet.com
Tue Jun 18 14:26:48 PDT 2002

Greetings!!  Been a busy week for us, i am sure its been busy for everyone
else as well!  I saw that they were having a mini tourney this wknd at
canday cane, and Clarissima :), if you are interested, we could get together
up there and talk bout flag tossin!!

i have my flag on a fiberglass pole right now, and its a bit heavy, but for
tossing i am sure you want some sort of weight.  i used some thin, flowy
material for my flag, but it seems like those italian guys were very nice in
sending you the info on what they use.  i'll have a look over it again and
see what i can come up with.  if anyone wants to get together at the park,
that would be wonderful!!  i have to work later in the eve so i cant stay
long, but any opportunity to play is a good one for me!  i'll bring all my
toys :)

cheers!
mira, kristen, whatever works :)