[Ravensfort] Auction Update

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Wed Jun 19 14:34:59 PDT 2002

what are the Items for bid?

                        Brian  :o)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd" <isobail at ev1.net>
To: "ravensfort" <ravensfort at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 4:11 PM
Subject: [Ravensfort] Auction Update

Thank you one and all for the donation of items for the Children's play area
auction.

We will have 9 items up for bid very soon.  I am sending out confirmation
notices to those who donated item ( to check for errors) as soon as I have
received responses back from them I will pass the information on to Jacinth.
The auction will be up and running very soon after that.

Thanks again

Isobail

---
[ Notebook.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]