[Ravensfort] mini tourney

Terri and Michael Busa busa at texed.net
Mon Mar 25 19:24:31 PST 2002

I give my best thanks to all the people that made it out to the mini tourney on Sunday March 24 2002.Once again yawl came out and made it happen .I would like to say on a further note Alexander,Edric and me fought tell we couldn't take it any more. We say Uncle.

Lord Balda the Hornswoggled
of Clancadhlafiteach
Knights Marshall Of Ravens Fort
--
[ pushpins and paper clips left border.gif of type image/gif deleted ]