[Ravensfort] "Do It" Pity Party

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Mon Mar 11 13:40:55 PST 2002

Well... did you feel as bad as I did when I realized what I would be
missing out on at Gulf War?  Classes, shopping, and FUN??  If you got
stuck hanging around, just waiting... no... LONGING for something FUN
to do until everyone else gets back, wait no longer!  I'll bet you have
some project you've started on, but need help; or perhaps you would
like to work on some garb, or heck.... just about anything, and you
want to hang out with some really cool A&S oriented people, you are in
LUCK!

We are meeting Friday, March 15, at my good friend Katherine
LeTavranier's home (in Kingwood).  So far, we have discussed making
period style tunics (like the St. Louis tunic), and beginning
knitting.  If you have something else you would like to do, by all
means, bring it!  Bring your favorite snack and beverage, and we will
have a great time.

Here are the directions from Katherine:
"I would urge you to use mapquest to also verify my directions. I have been told on occassion they need some help :)
Take your best route to HWY 59 North to Humble. Exit at North Park Drive Exit, take a right onto North Park. You will pass approximately 4 stop lights, at the 5th stop light take a left onto Brookdale. At the first stop sign take a left onto Flint Creek Drive. At Glen Spring Drive take a left. We are the brown house on the the corner on the left side of the street. The address is 3022 Glen Spring Drive, Kingwood, TX 77339."

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  Also, if you
know someone who is offline who might enjoy this, feel free to pass it
along!

Regards,
-Jacinth-