[Ravensfort] Fighter Practice

Watson Jeffrey J edric at edricsrose.com
Sat Mar 2 19:52:59 PST 2002

Howdy guys, this is Edric, I was planning on bringing a guy that moved to Shadowlands from out of kingdom to fighter practice tomorrow and I just
wanted to make sure someone is going to be there for us to play with. He needs to get reauthorized for ansteorra if there is going to be someone
there that can authorize him. Otherwise his authorization should be good for Gulf Wars since he is still authorized in Meridies but he still needs to get
his card for Ansteorra.

In Service,
Edric de Aldebury
Acting Knight Marshal, Shire of the Shadowlands